Everybody’s a critic.
’s’s a clitic.
So, Spike Jonze’s new film is called Her.
And every time I see this, I just can’t help but…
bolondkalap asked: 11, 23, 24, 30. :)
11: Favourite action film.
Die Hard, although The Raid is pretty full-on.
23: Favourite romantic film.
Before Sunset, with a runner-up of The Purple Rose of Cairo… or maybe City Lights. Or It Happened One Night. Brief Encounter? The Red Shoes. L’Atalante. I can’t choose a favourite here.
24: Favourite erotic film.
Crash (1997). Or maybe Last Tango in Paris (though this could possibly fit in the previous category).
30: Favourite war film.
Apocalypse Now. Major Dundee is also great. Also Paths of Glory and Das Boot.
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall between rehearsals for a 1946 Lux Radio Theater adaptation of To Have and Have Not, in which both actors revisited their original screen roles.
- All-time favourite director.
- All-time favourite film.
- All-time favourite actor.
- All-time favourite actress.
- Top 5 directors.
- Top 5 films.
- Top 5 actors.
- Top 5 actresses.
- Top 5 female directors.
- Top 5 film quotes.
- Favourite action film.
- Favoutrite adventure film.
- Favourite road film.
- Favourite super-hero film.
- Favourite thriller film.
- Favourite crime film.
- Favourite noir film.
- Favourite comedy.
- Favourite teen movie.
- Favourite cult film.
- Favourite drama.
- Favourite fantasy film.
- Favourite romantic film.
- Favourite erotic film.
- Favourite historical film.
- Favourite epic film.
- Favourite bio film.
- Favourite horror.
- Favourite musical.
- Favourite war film.
- Favourite western.
- Favourite animation.
- Favourite cinematography.
- Favourite soundtrack.
- All-time favourite female performance.
- All-time favourite male performance.
- All-time favourite female character.
- All time favourite male character.
- Top 5 female performances.
- Top 5 male performances.
- Top 5 female chacaters.
- Top 5 male characters.
- Directors you would like to see working together.
- Actors you would like to see together in a film.
- Films you would like to see in teathres.
- Films you are expecting excitedly.
- Films you always wanted to watch but never got around to do it.
- Films you plan to watch these days.
- Films you’d watch on a date.
- Films you’d watch with your friends.
˙˙˙ǝuop ǝʌɐɥ ooɥɐ⅄ ʇɐɥʍ sı sıɥʇ oS
A direct quote from The Times newspaper, talking about a Peter Ustinov documentary and saying that:
“highlights of his global tour include encounters with Nelson Mandela, an 800-year-old demigod and a dildo collector”.
Yes, but saying “Nelson Mandela, an 800-year-old demigod, and a dildo collector” implies that Nelson Mandela is an 800-year-old demigod. Ambiguity strikes either way. Just use common sense. Or even comma sense.